Surat Lamaran Kerja Funding Officer III

Human Resources Department
PT. BANK MANDIRI TBK


Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope that your organization requires resources to fill in Funding Officer position. I would like to take the opportunity to apply for any positions in your company that suits with my educational background.


I am female, ... years old, single. I have just completed my Diploma Program majoring in .............. at Faculty of ............, Jakarta. I am hard working person and able to work a team as well as individually. My phone number : 021xxxxxx

It will be grateful for me if I have a chance to share our visions and objectives together. I am sure that I can be a part of team as well as achieving the objectives. I hope you will consider this application letter favorably and would value the opportunity for the interview at your convenience time.

Thank you for reading my resume, I look forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Yours,



......................

No comments:

Post a Comment