Surat Lamaran Kerja untuk Steward Hotel II

To Personnel Manager Of
JW Marriott Jakarta


Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for a job as one of your employee in your company which you advertised on .............. and which I have qualification with related vacancy.


I am ... year old, married and I have work experienced before at Hotel ........... as a Steward. Beside that I have some work experience in other companies too. On the enclosed CV you will find another personal resume and additional information about my general qualifications.

I think my willing to work hard as a team, proficiency in writing and speaking English will be useful to your company. I will do my best and give my dedication if you give me an opportunity to work in your company.

I look forward to hear from you and I would like very much to attend an interview. Thank you very much for your special attention and I really appreciate for all your considerations.

Sincerely Yours,


.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment