Surat Lamaran Kerja Preschool Teacher

Attn: HRD Department
Children Center School


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in applying as a Preschool Teacher in your institution. I have a Bachelor's degree in English and a current teaching license.


I have taught English, Reading and Speech in the elementary grades. I love working with the children. I am patient, caring and I can easily adjust to cater to the individual needs of the children.

When it comes to my teaching strategy, I incorporate fun activities, such as games, music, drama, arts and crafts to make learning interesting and yet effective. I establish routine and impose discipline for an effective classroom management. My experience in the teaching field has taught me the value of a parent- teacher conference to monitor every child's progress.

As a person, I am hardworking, dedicated, flexible, resourceful, team player and have a good working ethics.

Should you be interested, you may contact me at my handphone +0813 xxxx xxxx at your most convenient time or you may send an e-mail at ...........@yahoo.com. If you are interested in my application I will spend for a personal interview.

It would be my pleasure to share my talents and skills with the children. I am hoping for a positive response from you.

Sincerely yours,



...................

No comments:

Post a Comment