Surat Lamaran Kerja Contact Center Officer

To :

HRD Manager
PT. Garuda Indonesia Airlines


Dear Sir,

From the information that I have got, your company are need the employees as Contact Center Officer. By this, I am interested to work in your company that you lead. With the study qualification and also experience that I have, I hope I could fill the position that you opened.


I am ........., unmarried person and now .... years old. I have graduated from ................ University for .............. major. I able to operate computer (Ms. Office), speak and write English well (active).

I am a patient, friendly, easy going and positive thinker, more over I always eager to learn and high sense of wanting to know. I am never give up person, hard worker and have a Principe doing the best and never stop until pull stop. I enjoy working by team, but I also like working independently.

I ever worked in PT. .................. as ........... And then I worked for PT. .......... as Contact Center.

I enclose my resume together with my Curriculum Vitae, identity card, pas photo and also some of other support documents. I am very happy if you give me the chance to learn and implicate my ability. I hope my ability and my experience background can meet the requirement to be placed the position that you opened, I also hope that I could do the best to your company, and I wish it will be your company assets. It will be my pleasure to have a nice personal interview. Last hope not least, thanks to your consideration and attention to my resume.

Sincerely,



.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment