Surat lamaran Kerja Housekeeping Staff

The Ritz Carlton Jakarta | cvletter.blogspot.com
To:

HRD Division
The Ritz Carlton Jakarta
Jl. .........


Dear Sir/Madam,

Please regard this as application for position of Housekeeping Staff. I am interested in applying for the position and would highly appreciate it, if you could consider my application.


I am a ... years old single man, since 20xx I have working at ......... Hotel as ............

I am hard worker person, willing to work with full dedication and responsibility as a team as well as an individual player.

I believe that my qualification meet your requirements for this position. I would like greatly appreciate any given opportunity to convince you that my service would be an asset Sir/Madam have. I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the mobile phone number 0813 xxxx xxxx/ 021 xxxxxxx


Sincerely,



.............

No comments:

Post a Comment