Surat Lamaran Kerja Account Officer

Human Resource Manager
PT. Sarana Indoboga Pratama


Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask whether you have any job vacancy as an Account Officer in your organization. Currently, I am pursuing my bachelor study in ......... University in Jakarta and I am majoring in Accounting and Finance.


I will be finishing my study in this month 20xx and I am planning to look for jobs in my own hometown.

I have excellent health ,ability to work in both independently or team work. I am a self motivated , creative individual who constantly looking for ways to improve my self and others, fast leaner and friendliness.

I hope I will hear some good news from you soon and thank you for your attention.

Sincerely Your



...................

No comments:

Post a Comment