Surat Lamaran Kerja Designer

Attention To:
Human Resources Department
......... Boutique
Jl. ...............

Dear Sir/Madam,

Having known about a vacancy advertised on Kompas, (month) xx, 20xx, I am interested in the position of designer. I am a ... year old female, graduated from ............... Jakarta, having skill in English, both written and oral and cutting, sewing, pattern making, and embroidery. I am a hard worker, able to work in individual and in team.


I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I hope my skills can be one of your company's asset. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your consideration and attention.

Sincerely yours,


....................


Enclosures :
- Copy of ID Card
- Copy of Final Certificate
- photo
- Curriculum Vitae

1 comment: