Surat Lamaran Kerja Laundry Attendant


Personnel Manager
The Aryaduta Hotel


Dear Sir or Madam,

Based on the information that I heard, there is a Vacancy within your company, I am very enthusiastic about the possibility of employment within Aryaduta Hotel Jakarta, Herewith this letter I would like to apply for the position as Laundry Attendant.


I have excellent interpersonal skill,allowing method work in a team with co-workers and exceptional customer service skill for dealing with clients, which enables me to work under pressure.

I really appreciate if you can invite me for an interview to discuss my application and can be contacted at the above telephone number to arrange the convenient time.

Thank you for your kind attention and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,



...............

No comments:

Post a Comment