Surat Lamaran Kerja Dining Room Waiter

Subject: : Job Application Letter

Dear Sir,

Having known about a job vacancy in your company from your website, I would like to apply for the vacancy of Dining Room Waiter.

As you will see from the enclosed resume, I am ... years old and worked in Hotel ...... as a Dining Room Waiter for the last ..... years. I am willing to work hard and learn a lot to meet your requirement. I believe that the experience I have gained in my current line of work is my strongest qualification for this position. I am enthusiastic about pursuing a career in food and beverage department with your company.


Together with this application, I enclose the CV, I would be prepared to come for an interview at any time convenient to you.

Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to a favorable reply.

Yours faithfully,



...................

No comments:

Post a Comment