Surat Lamaran Kerja Operator Bulldozer

TO : Human Resources Department
PT. ...................


Dear Sir,

With this I want to apply one job position in your company as: Operator Bulldozer suitable for the experiences and conditions that I have, as there are challenges in applying and my ability to have in a new environment and I believe I have energy and enthusiasm to further develop and add to my achievements. Therefore I am confident that I will be your valuable asset in your company.


I am .... years old now and graduated from SMK (Vocational High School) .......... study and my experience has given me a solid foundation to work effectively.

I enclosed my resume for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you and certainly hope to have the opportunity to discuss position further.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,



..................

No comments:

Post a Comment